Model 40SP is a rear diesel engine class A motor home with a rear bathroom floor plan, half-bath at mid-coach, Tiffin's unsurpassed 10 year "Unitized Construction Warranty," and a 450HP Cummins engine.
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Engine: Cummins
- Chassis: PowerGlide
- Length: 40'
- Slideouts: 4
- Interior Color: Ambrosia and light leather
- Exterior Color: Cinderwood
- "Cinderwood" exterior body paint
- "Ambrosia" interior fabrics with light leather
- "Herringbone" tile floor
- "Glazed Honey" natural cherry wood cabinetry
- Air leveling system
- Hydraunic heating (AKA Hydro Hot)
- Three low-profile A/C's
- One Paramount awning
- In-motion satellite dish
- Pre-wired for Winegard satellite
- One exterior slide-out tray (Prefer two? Contact King's Campers--we can help!)
- Surround sound system with in-dash radio/CD player
- Satellite radio prep (Subscription not provided)
- In-dash navigation system
- "Mobileye" collision avoidance system
- Bedroom tile
- Heated tile floor
- Cooktop and convection microwave
- Residential refrigerator
- Dinette/computer work station
- One leather recliner with flip-up table
- "L" shaped leather couch (AKA "Chaise lounge")
- Fire place
- Memory foam King mattress
This RV will be fully inspected/cleaned/repaired. Also provided is a "show & tell", full propane tank, camping starter pack (water pressure regulator, electrical adapter, etc) AT NO EXTRA CHARGE FROM WI'S MOST TRUSTED RV DEALER: KING'S CAMPERS!
- Allison 3000 MH 6-speed Automatic Transmission with Lock-up (Torque Converter)
- Side Mounted Radiator
- ABS Brakes & Two-Stage Compression Engine Brake
- Aluminum Wheels
- Air Bags: 4
- Cruise Control
- VIP Smart Wheel
- Fog Lights
- Emergency Start Switch
- Adjustable Gas & Brake Pedals
- Independent Front Suspension
- Trailer Hitch Capacity: 15,000 lb
- Fuel Tank (Gallons) – Dual Fuel Fill: 150
- Overall Length (Approximate): 40 SP – 41' 1"
- Overall Height with Roof Air (Maximum): 12' 7"
- Interior Height: 84"
- Overall Width: 101"
- Interior Width: 96"
- Fresh Water (Gallons): 90
- Black Water (Gallons): 50
- Grey Water (Gallons): 70
- Basement Storage (Cubic Feet – Approximate): 40 SP – 177
- Wheel Base: 40 SP – 276"
- Tire Size: 295/80R;
- Minimum Garage Height: 13'
- One-piece Molded Fiberglass Roof Cap
- Laminated Floor, Sidewall & Roof
- Steel/Aluminum Reinforced Structure
- POWERGLIDE® CHASSIS
- Cummins ISL 450 HP/1250 lb. Torque
- GVWR: 37,600 lb (37 AP, 40 QBP, 40 SP)
- GAWR – Front: 15,600 lb (37 AP, 40 QBP, 40 SP 43 QGP);
- GAWR – Rear: 22,000 lb
- GCWR:40 SP – 52,600 lb
- Alternator Amps: 170
- DEF Tank* (Gallons): 15
- Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) is the active component used in Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) engines to reduce nitrogen oxide emissions by 90% to meet EPA standards.
- 1 One-piece, moisture resistant molded fiberglass roof cap provides insulation and strength and prevents water intrusion
- 2 AC Condensation Drainage System that runs internally through the roof insulation and down the sidewalls, redirecting water underneath the motor home
- 3 5½" formed insulation
- 4 Quiet Air Cooling System with return air and foil-wrapped cooling exhaust ducts
- 5 Durable, tubular aluminum roof skeleton
- 6 Easy-to-clean soft touch vinyl ceiling panel
- 7 Gel-coat fiberglass outside wall panel
- 8 High-performance thermal insulation
- 9 Durable, yet lightweight, tubular aluminum wall skeleton
- 10 Decorative inside wall panel
- All sidewalls are approximately 2" thick
- 11 Porcelain tile floor bonded to high-impact oriented strand board
- 12 High-level engineered oriented strand board
- 13 High-performance thermal insulation
- 14 Durable, tubular floor skeleton
- 15 Woven moisture barrier material
All options may not be available on all models. Because of progressive improvements, manufacturer's specifications, standard and optional equipment are subject to change without notice or obligation.
MSRP $382,515 / Sale $324,900