FULL TIME RV SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE SPECIALIST WANTED
King’s Campers, the leader in RV sales and service for North Central Wisconsin, is hiring a dedicated, hard-working, full time RV Service & Maintenance Specialist to work within our 12 service bays.
King’s Campers RV Service Specialists/Technicians are professionals that are 100% dedicated to customer service. They naturally prefer “hands-on” work, are detail orientated, and perform above and beyond what is expected.
Normal duties include:
Requirements candidates must possess:
- Repairing and cleaning of motor homes and campers
- Installation of parts and accessories on campers and motor homes
- Communicating with Service Manager and Service Team
- Showing customers how to properly use an RV’s mechanical functions
- Following through with each customer to ensure complete satisfaction
Preferred candidates also possess:
- Ability to work independently
- Have strong communication skills
- Be reliable
- Have basic computer skills
- Work successfully under pressure
- Understand the value of teamwork and the importance of working with/as a team
- Available to work some Saturdays
- Be able to lift at least 75 pounds
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Able to travel to schools for certification if/as required
- A working knowledge of basic carpentry, plumbing, and electrical applications
- Can read schematics
- Has own tools
- Experience with trouble-shooting skills
Uniforms are provided. Prior experience is helpful, but we will train the right person.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. Apply in person at King’s Campers, 5507 Lilac Ave, Wausau. Or send your resume with “RV Service & Maintenance Tech” in the subject line to: email@example.com
King’s Campers is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, creed, religion, sex, color, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, arrest and conviction record, political affiliation, or membership in the national guard, state defense force or any other reserve component of the military forces of the United States or this state.